[Loch-soilleir] Help??

Margery (Margie) Tailor margerytailor at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 20 19:26:22 PDT 2008

Greetings.  Hope all of you are doing great.

I spent Sat. in the ER finding out I broke my hand instead of finishing the packing up of my apartment.

I've almost finished packing but I could really use a few helping hands to get the last stuff boxed up.  If my x-ray on Mon. shows that the hand is healing, then I won't have to have surgery.  Needless to say I'm trying to remember to not use my left arm too much...

Katya said she could help, but we'll probably need more than 3 hands!

If you can help out Sat. morning, please let me know.  My cell is 281-682-7573.  My work number is 281-229-7014.  I can't check this email at work and tomorrow evening we have "meet the teacher", so I probably won't get to check this email until Fri. evening.

Hmmm.  Just remembered I have work email.  It is mguillot at dickinsonisd.org .

My old apartment is 2801 W bay area bvd #103.  From 45 southbound, go west on 528 (which is nasa rd 1 going east).  At W. Bay Area turn right.  Go to next light (Fife) and turn right.  About 1/2 a block down Fife take 1st right into apartment parking.  Go about 10 yards and turn right again into parking b/w buildings and park on right in middle.  Downstairs in middle # 103.

I'm thinking to start at about 9:30. (before it gets hot.) My plan is, anything not in the garbage-can goes in whatever box is closest and I'll sort everything out when I find a house.  (Currently I'm cluttering up my mom's spare bedroom.  Which was really a good thing when I discovered -- while running late for work -- that my new, lovely purple cast makes it impossible for me to button anything, like PANTS, myself.)

I'd start telling you all the interesting ways life is complicated by a cast  wrapped almost to the tops of your fingers, but I've exhausted myself typing 1-handed!

Time for bed!!!
:-)
Margery

P.S. I have 2 long haired cats and it turns out cat hair accumulates everywhere... for any of you allergy sufferers...