[Loch-soilleir] Fw: To the Loch Sollier Scribal Guild:

Kimberly Langhans sarapenrose at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 22 12:55:45 PDT 2008

Hi all,

Earlier this week, I received the following lovely note from a kind gentle in Brad Leah. He graciously granted me permission to re-post it here in order to accord these folks some well-deserved wordfame. I think Mea actually lives in Gate's Edge, but we are happy to claim her! Thank you so much to all our local scribes!

Regards,
Sara