[Loch-soilleir] Co-Sponsoring Coastal Invasion

Baronman at aol.com Baronman at aol.com
Sun Aug 24 19:53:57 PDT 2008

In a message dated 8/24/2008 6:07:47 PM Central Daylight Time,
chemistbb3 at yahoo.com writes:

What was  agreeded on was, for this year, Loch Soilleir was not going to have
any fiscal  responsibility and we would not realise any fiscal gain.  That is
that no  baronial funds would be used for this event and we would not get any
part of  the profits, if any

In this light, with the amount of resources of the Loch involved, perhaps
the no profits part of the arrangement might have to be re-negotiated. Nes  pa?

Baron Bors of  Lothian
Baron Loch Soillier
Malleus et  Deus

deal here.