[Loch-soilleir] Charter Painting in the Loch 8/25

Kimberly Langhans sarapenrose at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 25 10:56:00 PDT 2008

Greetings, all!

Please come and join us tonight, Monday, August 25, as we paint scrolls for the Kingdom. No experience is required, and instruction is available.
All materials are provided.

I have decided to move this meeting to a once-a-month format. Starting today, this meeting will occur only every 4th Monday.

Our usual start time is 7:00. Call or email me for directions. My number is 713-818-4916.

Please drop me a note if you will be attending so I can plan accordingly.

See you soon! :)
Sara