[Loch-soilleir] a pox be on our house

Melissa Carter honeyfrog at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 07:59:15 PST 2008

I have unfortunate news from Haus Waldmann.  It appears that Blair has come
down with the chicken pox.  It is not too surprising since Brooke had it
almost two weeks ago.  We felt it important to let everyone who was at Yule
know about this since not all adults have actually had the pox.
Blair went to the bathroom at about 7:00PM Saturday and when she returned
she had broken out on her torso and face.  By the time Gunthar got her home
she was covered.  She has had no fever but does itch terribly.  Both the
girls had the vaccine (which I just found out is only about 80% effective
and needs a booster...which they never had).
I am truly sorry to any family who might become affected by this turn of
events.

Hedwig, (who has not had the pox yet either)

--
Far away in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them,
but I can look up and see the beauty, believe in them, and try to follow