[Loch-soilleir] a pox be on our house

Baronman at aol.com Baronman at aol.com
Mon Dec 22 09:06:30 PST 2008

In a message dated 12/22/2008 9:59:26 A.M. Central Standard Time,
honeyfrog at gmail.com writes:

I have  unfortunate news from Haus Waldmann.  It appears that Blair has  come
down with the chicken pox.

WOW- and I felt terrible, NO- really terrible because of missing the Yule
festival. I had the running nose, sore throat, sinus headache and ache all over
feelings that whole weekend ( I know I was infected by one of the munchkins
at  school ).  And to think- I could have caught the pox if I had gone.   Talk
about out of the frying pan and into the fire.
Bors
Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.