[Loch-soilleir] open offices

Hedwig/Melissa honeyfrog at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 16:03:59 PST 2008

As per Law we are required to advertise for at least one month the open
positions within our group.  If you are interested in one of these positions
please do the following:

   1. Send a completed application to the Baron and Baroness, the
   seneschal, the current person holding that office and the regional officer
   (For instance Coastal Regional Waterbearer). Contact information for all of
   these people is on the officer page of the baronial web site...with the
   exception of MoC and Water Bearer.
   2. A copy of your TDL and current membership card should also be
   included.  You can mark through the number on your TDL if you so choose.
   3. If you are applying for the MoC or any position dealing with the
   children or youth please note that there is now a background check involved
   with that.  You are not responsible for that fee but are subject to the
   check.

Here are the open offices:

   1. Youth Boffer Marshal (youth chivalric)
   2. Minister of Children
   3. Water Bearer
   4. Knight Marshal
   5. Virtual Scribe

In Service,
Hedwig,seneschal

--
Far away in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them,
but I can look up and see the beauty, believe in them, and try to follow