[Loch-soilleir] Loch Happenings
honeyfrog at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 16:07:54 PST 2008
- Fiber Arts will once again combine with UFO. Starting April 7th HL
Wyllow will be hosting this guild in her home on a weekly basis; each Monday
night from 7:00 to 9:00. Contact info can be found on the website in the
- Beginner Middle Eastern Dance guild/class will immediately begin
meeting every 2nd and 4th Thursday of the month. The first class will
be February 28th about 7:00. HL Rhiannon will be instructing thisVERY
basic and beginner class…all you need to bring is your willingness to learn
and your feet! Again, look in the guild section for contact
- The baronial newsletter is now on a bi-monthly basis. There will be
no March newsletter. If you want to contribute to the newsletter
please send your story, recipe, poem, article, drawing whatever you have to
loch.chronicler at gmail.com along with a signed letter of permission to
print. Over the next several months the newsletter will be going
- THE APRIL POPULACE MEETING IS NOW ON APRIL 29th at 7:30! PLEASE
NOTE THIS ON YOUR CALENDARS! Come to populace, get involved in your
local group…nurture the dream for new comers…rekindle what made you fall in
love with the game!
- There are several people applying for positions. Please remember
1. Send an application to the seneschal, B&B, local officer and
the regional up line for that office.
2. Include a copy of your TDL
3. Include a signed copy of your membership card.
4. Some of you are applying for positions that will require the
new background check. Please get your applications to the
correct people in a timely manner so that you can be in on the
- Loch Soilleir/Stargate Co-Baronial Event April 19th.
1. We are in need of a person willing to do noble's luncheon
2. Set up and take down crews
3. Possibly some sweat equity donated.
Please remember that we are splitting the $$ from this event with Stargate
so we need to put in our hands and help this come together. We will be
choosing champions at this event.
- Squires and Cadets May 9-11
- Please be watching the Black Star and email list for more
information as this event gets closer and becomes more finalized.
- Think of a friend or two or three to bring with you to this or both
events. Let's bring some new meat uh I mean enthusiasm into the
That's about it. If you want more details than this remember that our next
populace meeting is the 3rd Tuesday of March, the 18th at 7:30…come and
join us as we make the dream happen for us all.
Far away in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them,
but I can look up and see the beauty, believe in them, and try to follow
where they lead.
- Louisa May Alcott
More information about the Loch-Soilleir