[Loch-soilleir] Fwd: [Scriptoris] word fame

Kathy Cofrin kcofrin at flash.net
Thu Jan 17 09:10:14 PST 2008

I was just going through a magazine, Saudi Aramco World, and I saw that the Houston Museum of Fine Arts has a display on " Traces of the Calligrapher" and "Writing the Word of God" through Jan 27th.  17th through 19th centuries of calligraphy and the tools used from Iran, India and Turkey. Just an FYI for you.

Kimberly Langhans <sarapenrose at yahoo.com> wrote:  By the way, you can view the charter library by going
to http://scribe.ansteorra.org/ and clicking "Charter
Library" on the menu bar on the left.

Anne's scrolls aren't posted yet, but the page is
updated fairly regularly, so check back soon!