[Loch-soilleir] Officers

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 20 08:33:17 PST 2008

Unto the Populace I send my greetings.

I come to you from the Kingdom Round Table with a
multitude of oportunities.

First, Lord Madog's warrant at our Kight Marshal was
renewed through this reign.  How ever, as he has said,
he is looking for someone to take over this required
officer position.  It is my hope that there will be
those who will step forward to apply for this position
so that his sucessor can be chosen and we can
transition this office smoothly.  Please send your
application to Lord Madog, the Regional Marshal, Her
Excellency and myself.

Also remember that all officers can use a Deputy.
this is a great way to become involved in Your Barony
and learn want is required of an office.  Please look
at the offices that we have and see if any strike your
fancy!

Lastly unto our officers.  Remember that a requirement
of your office is that you submit monthly reports.
For the offices that require an official form for the
report, they are availble online.  For those offices
that do not require an official form. please remember
that you too have to file a report, even if it says
that there was no activity.  Please be sure to copy
the Loch's Seneshal, Her Excellency and Myself.

William