[Loch-soilleir] Kudos, and Charter painting in the Loch

Kimberly Langhans sarapenrose at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 28 08:08:47 PST 2008

Greetings!

Last week at Round Table, Lady Sabine, our Coastal
Regional Scribe, announced that the Loch had won the
regional charter competition. Thanks to everyone's
hard work over the last couple of months, we were able
to turn in 76 charters! Our diligent charter painters
include:

Hedwig von Luneborg
Anne atte Rydeforde
Gunthar Waldmann
Catelin Faelan (Candice)
Brian O hUilliam
Dale O'Shaughnessy
Karl Neuman
Elizabeth Somerset
Galen of Ockham
Mea Passavanti

Extra special thanks to Hedwig and Anne, who painted
close to 20 charters each!

If you want to join in the fun, we'll be painting
scrolls again tonight, January 28.

No experience is required, and instruction is
available. All materials are provided.

Our usual start time is 7:00. Call or email me for
directions. My number is 713-818-4916.

IMPORTANT: Please drop me a note if you will be
attending so I can plan accordingly!

See you soon! :)
Sara