[Loch-soilleir] [Loch-Soillier] Loch Sillier Chivalric Fighter Practice

Dave Wise wiselaw at comcast.net
Tue Jul 22 13:56:51 PDT 2008

We've talked about it for awhile now and it is safe to say there is no
'perfect' time.  While I don't like conflicting with Stargate's practice
(and plan on making their practice as schedule allows), we need to base our
schedule around what works best for our folks here.  If we decide on an
evening practice, do we look at a night other than Tuesdays?  If we are
looking at clear lake park we could simply combine practice with populace
once a month.
Alexis