[Loch-soilleir] [Loch-Soillier] Loch Soillier Chivalric Fighter Practice

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 23 15:49:22 PDT 2008

> Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 15:56:51 -0500
> From: "Dave Wise" <wiselaw at comcast.net>
> Subject: Re: [Loch-soilleir] [Loch-Soillier] Loch Sillier
> Chivalric
> 	Fighter	Practice
> To: "Loch Soilleir Announcements"
> <loch-soilleir at lists.ansteorra.org>
>
> We've talked about it for awhile now and it is safe to
> say there is no
> 'perfect' time.  While I don't like conflicting
> with Stargate's practice
> (and plan on making their practice as schedule allows), we
> need to base our
> schedule around what works best for our folks here.  If we
> decide on an
> evening practice, do we look at a night other than
> Tuesdays?  If we are
> looking at clear lake park we could simply combine practice
> with populace
> once a month.
> Alexis

Be careful about combining populace and fighter practice in an outdoor park.  Westgate tried that for a while, and meetings got downright frosty during the winter months - so we stopped the practice as it was just uncomfortable in the cold.  If you find a site that offers a park and a meeting building - that may work, so long as you keep the meeting time focused on the meeting.

Just a few thoughts, Hillary (ok, back to lurking)