[Loch-soilleir] [Loch-Soillier] Loch Soillier Chivalric Fighter Practice

Wissa Bear wissabear at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 15:36:29 PDT 2008

Thanks everyone who has written so far.  I understand people not wanting to
change things, but by not changing anything its not answering a need for
recruitment.  We could add a second practice instead of changing the current
one, but that's more effort that I haven't heard an interest in pursuing.

Remember I'm asking this question because people are NOT coming to the
weekly practice.  Sure it just might be a summer slowdown, but it won't pick
up all that much in the fall.  And to get new fighters to fill up practice
people need to see what we do.  And they won't see anything on the U of H
campus.

Wissa
Loch Knight Marshall