[Loch-soilleir] Charter Painting in the Loch 6/23

Kimberly Langhans sarapenrose at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 23 08:09:41 PDT 2008

All,

Charter painting is cancelled this evening because I have a work conflict. We will resume as usual on July 14.

However, if you need to get a scribal fix, I strongly recommend the Ansteorran Heraldic and Scribal Symposium, which is being hosted this weekend by our friends and neighbors in Westgate. Thie site is only about 30-45 minutes away from the Loch (depending on where you live), the classes all look superb, and there are some fun and interesting challenges happening.

You can find more information online at http://westgate.ansteorra.org/ahss/

I hope to see you all there!

Warm regards,
Sara