[Loch-soilleir] Charter Painting may be cancelled - but we're Dyeing over here!

Wyllow MacMuireadhaigh wyllowmacm at netscape.net
Mon Jun 23 17:17:53 PDT 2008

If you need an excuse to get out of the house on a Monday night -
come visit UFOs & Fiber Arts!  Any Un-Finished (or "not begun")
Object is grounds for a visit.

I'm dyeing - as usual. (It must be terminal. <grin>)  Tonight is
Indigo & Wool!
Next Monday is "Make your own Spindle - and learn to Spin in the Hand".
And I encourage going to the Scribal Symposium, too...

In Service to the Dream,
H.L. Willoc MacMuiredaig  (pronounced "Wyllow" - the "c" is silent,
as are any other letters that get in the way.)

P.S. I baked cookies...
Message: 2