[Loch-soilleir] Wordfame

Loch Chronicler loch.chronicler at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 19:12:53 PDT 2008

Greetings unto the Serpentine Populace!

I wanted to bring to your attention something that was announced in this
month's BlackStar, in the Kingdom Chronicler's note.  Every year, the
chronicler from each kingdom submits newsletters/submissions from their
kingdom for a set of society-wide awards called the Master William Blackfox
awards.  The winners are chosen from among the submissions and announced at
Pennsic.

Nominations are made in various categories.  This year, the article
"Vindication of the Rat" by our own Master Galen of Ockham was chosen to
represent Ansteorra as the submission for the best article.  You can read
the article in the April issue of The Serpent's Tale.

Vivat Master Galen!  Thank you for your contributions to The Serpent's Tale!
(And keep an eye out next month for another fantastic article of his!)

-Anne