[Loch-soilleir] SITE WORK DAY ANNOUNCEMENT

Hedwig/Melissa honeyfrog at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 12:58:43 PDT 2008

Pray Heed these words!

APRIL 13 AT 10:00AM

We will need another workday to finish the fence. We also need to do some
mowing as with Spring our mowing of this weekend will have grown up a bit by
the event. But it should be easier and quicker.

April 13th, start time around 10am, we will have a workday. We will be
setting posts and fencing around the Equestrian field and mowing. If people
have gas powered weed eaters and could bring them that would be great.

Populace of the Loch...I want to thank those of you who showed up this last
weekend to help with the task of making the event site a nice place to be.
There was a lot of hard work done and we are thankful for those of you
willing to do that labor.  Please note that we are giving everyone several
weeks notice this time to come out and help finish what was started.  Please
mark this day on your calendar and plan on lending a hand to get the site
finished up.

Thanks,
Hedwig, seneschal