[Loch-soilleir] The New, Improved Serpent's Tale

Loch Chronicler loch.chronicler at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 13:28:34 PDT 2008

Greetings unto the Serpentine Populace!

I am proud to announce that very shortly the new Serpent's Tale will be
available for download from our website, at which point I will contact you
again with a link that you can go and fetch it from.

However!  Some of you have existing subscriptions with the Barony for the
previous, printed Serpent's Tale.  Because we can no longer charge for the
publication since we are distributing it free online, you have a few
options.  If you have a current subscription and would like to get a refund
for your remaining issues, that can be arranged.  You might also consider
your remaining subscription to have been a donation to the wonderful Barony
of Loch Soilleir (and to the fund for a new Tiara for our beautiful
Baroness).  :-)

Also, if you would prefer to have the Serpent's Tale emailed directly to
your own inbox rather than by downloading it from the website, please reply
to me and let me know so I can put together a mailing list for that as well.

Yours in service (and begging for more submissions),

Anne atte Rydeforde

Chronicler, Loch Soilleir

"Feudalism: It's your Count that votes!"