[Loch-soilleir] GONE MISSING

Hedwig/Melissa honeyfrog at gmail.com
Mon May 12 07:00:39 PDT 2008

Please excuse the bandwidth and cross posts:

At Squires and Cadets this past weekend a plain, unremarkable white hankie
with hand made crochet edging went missing.  It has no marking on it and may
seem a trivial thing in appearance however, it was the favor I gave my good
husband as he fought in a tourney last fall.  It is smallish and as he was
taking off his armor it fell to the ground.  As much as he looked for it he
could not find where it landed.  If anyone has run across said wayward
favor/hankie I would appreciate you letting me know so I can arrange to get
it returned to the man I love.

Thanks,
Hedwig

--
Far away in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them,
but I can look up and see the beauty, believe in them, and try to follow