[Loch-soilleir] Fw: [Gatesedge] Janet of House Morning Star

Hedwig/Melissa honeyfrog at gmail.com
Thu May 22 06:08:51 PDT 2008

Oh my this is such sad sad news.  I feel that since Janet was our current
equine champion it would be nice if we did a donation in her name or sent
flowers or something...

What says the populace of the Loch?

Hedwig, seneschal

2008/5/22 Scott Ballentine <bullheaded67 at yahoo.com>:

> I hate to pass along sad news but wanted everyone to be aware.
> Regards,
>
> Fergus

Far away in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them,
but I can look up and see the beauty, believe in them, and try to follow
where they lead.
- Louisa May Alcott