[Loch-soilleir] BAM and camping

Baronman at aol.com Baronman at aol.com
Sun Nov 9 07:41:33 PST 2008

Your Excellency William,

We will be arriving Saturday morning around 10- 10:30.
We will be bringing 2 tents- 12 x 12  and a 8 x 10
We would be happy to camp with the LS group
We would be willing to bring food for a Saturday night feast, just e-mail  me
with what you want us to bring and the number of people expected.
Thanks
Baron Bors of Lothian
Baroness Ann
Little Nick and a friend

In a message dated 11/5/2008 10:28:49 P.M. Central Standard Time,
dab32 at cwru.edu writes:

Your  Excellency William,

> [...]
Loch-Soilleir  mailing  list
Loch-Soilleir at lists.ansteorra.org