[Loch-soilleir] Loch Chivalric Fighter Practice

Wissa Bear wissabear at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 18:04:01 PDT 2008

Greetings All!

We will be having fighter practice this week, however Walter Hall Park will
not let us stay after dusk unless we rent the pavillion, which costs money
of course.  So since most parks are still in the recovery stages, I'm afraid
that we need to go back to practicing at University of Houston before I
forget which end of a sword to hold.  Since I don't know of another place to
hold practice at the moment, this will be an until further notice change.
Sorry about all the changes.  I was really happy to see more loch people out
at the practies that we did manage to have locally.

Wissa