[Loch-soilleir] Come! Move stuff and get first crack at swag!

Michael Adams mckenna35 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 08:25:14 PDT 2008

Many thanks to Master Galen, Sir Godwin, Lord Gunther & clan, and Baroness
Katya for all their help last weekend hacking and slashing and feeding the
ravenous woodchipping beasty!

If any good gentles would be willing to lend their hands (and backs), this
weekend we'll be loading up the vast majority of our household into a POD so
that it may be hauled away to the Outlands.  If heavy hauling is beyond your
ability, we'll gratefully accept any cleaning assistance anyone would care
to render.  In exchange we'll provide tasty food and beverages, you get
first crack at furniture & electronics and such we aren't planning on
moving, and if you're one of those unfortunate souls that plays in my D&D
group I'll throw in some extra Experience Points to make it worth your
while!  If nothing else, come down and bid Lady Katharyn farewell since
she'll be setting off on Monday!

When: Oct 11th, 0900

Where:  5203 FM 2403, Alvin, TX, 77511

Call: 281-756-9621 (before 9PM please) for questions or directions.

Humbly,

 Dale O'  Shaughnessy  (AKA Michael Adams)

P.S.  If you can't make it Saturday, but are willing to lend a hand with
indoor/outdoor cleanup, feel free to come down Sunday as there's still
pleanty to do around the house/property!