[Loch-soilleir] No Fiber Arts on Monday

Wyllow MacMuireadhaigh wyllowmacm at netscape.net
Fri Oct 10 23:07:21 PDT 2008

Greetings unto the Artisans & Scholars of the Loch!

I humbly regret to inform you that there will be no Fiber Arts this
Monday, October the 13th.  After being gone so long at sea, we must
face the fact that Christopher was a foolish dreamer, and has fallen
of the edge of the world.  To prevent any further such tragedies, I
am setting aside this evening to instruct those who care for our
youngsters on how to raise their charges to not have such foolish ideas.

Fiber Arts will meet again next week, on the 20th of October.

In Service to the Dream,
--H.L. Willoc macMuiredaig