[Loch-soilleir] Seawinds Bardic Defender

Geneva Tanner tanner.g at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 13 00:26:40 PDT 2008

if (typeof YAHOO == "undefined") {
 var YAHOO = {};
}
YAHOO.Shortcuts = YAHOO.Shortcuts || {};
YAHOO.Shortcuts.hasSensitiveText = false;
YAHOO.Shortcuts.sensitivityType = [];
YAHOO.Shortcuts.doUlt = false;
YAHOO.Shortcuts.location = "us";
YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_id = 0;
YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_type = "";
YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_title = "Seawinds Bardic defender";
YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_publish_date = "";
YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_author = "tanner.g at sbcglobal.net";
YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_url = "";
YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_tags = "";
YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_language = "english";
YAHOO.Shortcuts.annotationSet = {
"lw_1223882753_0": {
"text": "Defender",
"extended": 0,
"startchar": 546,
"endchar": 553,
"start": 546,
"end": 553,
"extendedFrom": "",
"predictedCategory": "ORGANIZATION",
"predictionProbability": "0.336241",
"weight": 0.229172,
"relScore": 5.01502,
"type": ["shortcuts:/us/instance/other/game_video"],
"category": ["OTHER"],
"wikiId": "Defender_%28arcade_game%29",
"relatedWikiIds": [],
"relatedEntities": ["barcelona", "emirates stadium", "emmanuel eboue", "every extend extra", "hotel in manchester", "ivory coast", "manchester evening news", "quality control technicians", "super monkey ball", "tarragona"],
"showOnClick": [],
"context": "although I have had a wonderful year as Seawinds Bardic Defender it is time to pass on the banner and word",
"metaData": {
"visible": "false"
}
 }
};
YAHOO.Shortcuts.headerID = "fe65c50e9412f72faac69dbdc296e397";

It is that wonderful time of year again where we get to go visit our very hospitable neighbors the Shire of Seawinds. The never empty Stew pot and if you go hungry at this event it is your own fault for not eating.

It is time for Seawinds to have a new Bardic Defender and although I have had a wonderful year as Seawinds Bardic Defender it is time to pass on the banner and word fame to some one else.

Rules for this competition this year are you must perform two pieces of differing styles for example one can be a song and the other a story or you can recite a poem.

Documentation is not required, and one of your pieces must be of the theme samhain, scary, spooky, After all it is very near to All Hallows eve and we must celebrate in a theme appropriate fashion.

Oh and the competition will be held during feast. I so look forward to seeing, hearing and being scared at Seawinds this year

Yours in service
Lady Gwen Makewin
Seawinds Bardic Defender