[Loch-soilleir] Wanted

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 16 07:09:37 PDT 2008

Baronial type squire seeking Artisan going to Bjonsburg event this weekend for a Sponsorship relationship.  This may depend on knocking off the green, growing stuff from the armor.  If interested, contact William...

Yes, I am looking of an Astisan Sponsor for the Bjornburg event this weekend.  I had counted on sponsoring myself since I need to do some armor work in order to actually join the Lyst, and I did not want to ask and then have to bow out.  However, it seems that is against the Rules of the Lyst, So I am looking for a sponsor just in case I am able to get the 10 tasks I have to do done tonight.

Thanks

William