[Loch-soilleir] Basket weaving at Fiber Arts

Wyllow MacMuireadhaigh wyllowmacm at netscape.net
Sun Oct 19 12:12:42 PDT 2008

Greetings, Artisans & Scholars of the Loch,

Have you noticed our change in seasons - from "unbearably HOT" to
"rather nice"?

For this reason, I am going to plan to pull out the underwater basket
weaving supplies for our next Fiber Arts/UFO meeting.  If you've
never woven a basket, come and learn.  If you have a basket or two in
need of repair, bring them to fix.   I have a mixture of reed types,
and ample clean water.  I am not an expert at basket weaving - but I
can get you started.  If anyone IS talented in this area, feel free
to come and teach.

We will be working on the back porch, enjoying the breeze.  Bring a
lawn chair, or pull one out from the dining room.

As always, if you are working on your own "Un-Finished Object" (UFO),
feel free to bring and work on it, instead.

H.L. Willoc's house, 207 Sweetgum, League City.  Mondays, 7-9pm.
PH: 281-316-0764

In Service,
--H.L. Willoc mac Muiredaig