[Loch-soilleir] Populace Tomorrow night

Melissa Carter honeyfrog at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 08:58:55 PDT 2008

Tomorrow night is populace.  Unless Gunthar ties me to my chair at home I
plan on being there...darvocet in hand...ready to do business.  Please email
me anything that you'd like on the agenda.  So far I have:

   - Brian needs a check for Crown Tourney
   - We need to discuss the money refunding for TBtL
   - Loch Yule
   - our participation in BAM
   - regular business stuff (guilds etc.)

Our format tomorrow night is meeting (no classes this month) and then
Jason's Deli for those interested.  November will see a return of our
classes and new format and I'd like to discuss a pot luck dinner idea for
next month.

Thank you,
Hedwig, seneschal