[Loch-soilleir] Checking in...

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 15 17:32:11 PDT 2008

I haven't really heard from Dale and Kathryn.

I did hear that Alexis lost part of his roof and, of course, has no electricity.

On another note, I will be heading back home tomorrow morning.  I finally got a flight back to Houston.  This means that I will most likely be off-line until the electricity comes back after tonight.

William