[Loch-soilleir] Checking in...

D Barr dab32 at cwru.edu
Mon Sep 15 16:40:47 PDT 2008

Has anyone heard from Lady Katharyn & Lord Dale, or Sir Alexis & his
family?  I'm sure that Katharyn doesn't have power, but she has so many
trees & critters that I'd feel better knowing that they're all okay; and I
have no way to contact them from up here. :)  I keep thinking I read
something on one of the lists about Sir Alexis, but now I can't find it.

Thank you Anita, for your update. :)  It has been difficult for me to get
news of anything that isn't on the coast unless people mention it here. :p

Thanks
--Debbie (of Stargate)