[Loch-soilleir] Loch-Soilleir Digest, Vol 29, Issue 16

D Barr dab32 at cwru.edu
Mon Sep 15 18:09:21 PDT 2008

I'm glad to hear that you're doing alright, Cael, and that you got a flight
William.  Thank you both for the updates on Alexis.

I'll just have to do my best to be patient on hearing about Dale & Katharyn
& their critters.  Gee, I hope all of those banana spiders they keep as pets
didn't decide to move inside! :p

--Debbie :)

Message: 1