[Loch-soilleir] Loch-Soilleir Digest, Vol 29, Issue 16

Kathy Cofrin kcofrin at flash.net
Tue Sep 16 14:10:31 PDT 2008

Al flew back in from Arkansas yesterday and I met him at my house.  It did fine, a few branches off the pine and a couple in the back yard, no windows broken.
I stayed with Neassa during the storm and we spent the night with Godwin and Lissa on Sunday because they had power.
Our power came on last night at 11:25 PM.  We have been taking advantage of the cooler weather and have alll the windows open.  Last I heard my school district is closed till further notice so it looks like I'm off all week.  Anyone need some help, I'm available.

Kathy Cofrin

Baroness Katya

Eagles may soar, but weasels never get sucked into jet engins!