[Loch-soilleir] re checking in

Geneva Tanner tanner.g at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 16 10:52:59 PDT 2008

I came home Monday night after being told that my house had power as well as water and when I got here it had gone back out and it came back on this morning at 9.30 am so the
Sagemont area has lights and some stores are open but the Walmart on Eldorado is open for businees they do not have ac but they do have non perrisables to get you through.
So the tanners are good no flooding and such here in my apt and all windows are intact. I know nothing about the rest of the areas since I came back after dark. Good luck and God bless those who have yet to come home

Lady Gwen Makewin
Seawinds Bardic Defender