[Loch-soilleir] Checking in...

wiselaw at comcast.net wiselaw at comcast.net
Tue Sep 16 14:58:26 PDT 2008

Hi all,
Got the house situated, with the roof covered, carpets drying, water and power from the generator and the grandparents in to keep an eye on the kiddos, so Teresa and I headed off to Italy.  Roughing it atm looking out at St.Peter's Basilica from the hotel window.  Tough I know, but somebody had to do it :)  Will be back on the 27th, so can give folks a hand if needed.  Of course I'll still have to repair my house when we get back...
Regards,
Alexis
From: rotagar at aol.com