[Loch-soilleir] Checking in...

sam cooper samatha.cooper at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 16:20:49 PDT 2008

My place came through with only bits of planking gone, water out for
two days, and power for three. I now have both, plus a front room and
an air mattress available if anyone is in critical need of a safe LZ,
or just a place to charge a cell phone.

The Foodarama across Fuqua here at HWY 45S is open, and has everything
but frozen food. They'll take debit cards, but won't give cashback.
The Kroger at Beltway 8 and Sabo has gasoline, but a loooong line, and
only 10 people in the store at once (still no power at their store).
The Chevron at Beltway 8 and Beamer has gas, as does the Sam's Club at
Fuqua/HWY45S.

My address is 11144 Fuqua St, Apt 1016 (the Settler's Ranch off Fuqua
- in between the Sonic and Taco Cabana). Come by and knock or phone at
(713) 834-4009 if you need crash space or power or coffee.

Si'le