[Loch-soilleir] Fw: Re: Checking in...

Kathy Cofrin kcofrin at flash.net
Tue Sep 16 14:18:31 PDT 2008

Galveston is still closed to incoming traffic.  Officials are starting to let residents in to check on their property, then they have to leave.  You must have proof of residency.  The traffic is lined up for miles.  It would be best to NOT come back till closer to the end of the week.

Kathy Cofrin

Baroness Katya

Eagles may soar, but weasels never get sucked into jet engins!