[Loch-soilleir] Cleanup at our Seneschal's House

Wyllow MacMuireadhaigh wyllowmacm at netscape.net
Sat Sep 20 18:55:10 PDT 2008

Thanks to everyone who came out - Sir Karl & Mistress Kasilda, with
their light touch, uncovering the car without dropping the rest of
the tree on it.  Modius & Tristan, the great tree-topping comedy duo,
while Mistress Sarah calmly made leaves & limbs disappear.  And the
energetic duo of teens, Caitlin & Belle, raking & lopping away.

Hedwig, Gunthar, your house is ready to return to.

--Willoc
P.S. Your neighbor across the road has even offered you power - and
they want to join the SCA...