[Loch-soilleir] Cleanup at our Seneschal's House

sam cooper samatha.cooper at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 09:05:15 PDT 2008

Gosh, Willow - I wish you'd called me so I could have helped. I was
just over cleaning up Lollee's yard Saturday. I would have had my
tools in the car and everything. I was glad to see there was no
serious damage when I went by to do a quick check at Hedwig and
Gunthar's earlier last week. And apparently none to speak of at your
place, when I checked there, but you were out when I stopped by.

Si'le

On Sat, Sep 20, 2008 at 8:55 PM, Wyllow MacMuireadhaigh
<wyllowmacm at netscape.net> wrote:
> Thanks to everyone who came out - Sir Karl & Mistress Kasilda, with their
> light touch, uncovering the car without dropping the rest of the tree on it.
>  Modius & Tristan, the great tree-topping comedy duo, while Mistress Sarah
> calmly made leaves & limbs disappear.  And the energetic duo of teens,
> Caitlin & Belle, raking & lopping away.
>
> Hedwig, Gunthar, your house is ready to return to.
>
> --Willoc
> P.S. Your neighbor across the road has even offered you power - and they
> want to join the SCA...

P.P.S. Talk about excellent recruiting techniques...