[Loch-soilleir] Fiber Arts

Wyllow MacMuireadhaigh wyllowmacm at netscape.net
Sun Sep 21 16:30:04 PDT 2008

Greetings unto the Artisans and Scholars of the Loch!

Yes, there will be Fiber Arts/UFO this Monday, starting at 7pm.  207
Sweetgum, League City.

In the spirit of my favorite pastime, we will focus on weaving.
Specifically, weaving our lives back together.  All are welcome - we
are all threads in the loom of life.  (Someone - take the Norse myth
book away from me!)

Come, reconnect, find out how the Loch has fared in the wake of the
storms.  If it's too far to drive - give us a call during the
meeting. We can put you on farspeaker, and it will be just as if you
dropped in.

Our Seneschal, Herrin Hedwig, is in charge of the teapot and our
Hospitaller, Herr Gunthar, will greet you at the door, since I will
be a little late to my own meeting.

In Service to the Dream,
H.L. Willoc mac Muiredaig
281-316-0764