[Loch-soilleir] Chivalric Fighter Practice

Baronman at aol.com Baronman at aol.com
Mon Sep 22 20:19:16 PDT 2008

In a message dated 9/22/2008 5:50:33 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
wissabear at gmail.com writes:

Greetings!

Due to the recent hurricane, the local parks at the  moment seem to be closed
(at least the ones I checked out)  Hopefully  next week will be better.

Wissa

Walter Hall park is closed this week for clean up but will be open for my
son's football practice and fighter practice next week
PS  Bring a ton of bug spray

Baron Bors of  Lothian
Baron Loch Soilleir
Malleus et  Deus