[Loch-soilleir] Hurricane Ike

CAC giovanna51 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 25 05:59:12 PDT 2008

Hello everyone in the Loch and surrounding areas, I am so glad to hear all of you are safe and most  have minimal damage from the storm. I thought of you often during the storm and worried and prayed for your safety and homes.During the storm we could get channel 11 news on the hurricane channel with our generator and watched the area with hopeful hearts. My heart still belongs to the Loch first and love you guys as family still. Pace and I want to tell you that we are happy to know you are okay.
    Even though we all had to cancel our events, our mundane lives will go on and with hope everything will be back to normal soon. I look forward to maybe seeing you at Bordermarch in Nov.if you can come or another event soon.
    YIS and with love,
Giovanna
 Seneschal of Raven's Fort