[Loch-soilleir] Bids for Upcoming Loch Events

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 29 16:38:21 PDT 2008

Good Populace

It is not too soon to start thinking about the Upcoming events in the Spring of 2009.

Once again We shall be co-sponsoring two events with Our Good Neighbors the Barony of Stargate.

We need to obtain Bids for Feast Steward for the Event to be held in April on Stargate's PED where Stargate will be the Event Steward.  It is possible that that event will be about the 30th Anniversery of the White Scarves.

Also, We will need an Event Steward for Loch Soilleir's May PED as we shall be the Event Steward for this event.  This event will be for the Co-Baronial Marshallate Championships.  The Barony of Stargate will be responsible for the Feast.

Please submit all bids to the Baron and Baronessa and Seneshalls of both Loch Soilleir and Stargate.

Thanks!

William