[Loch-soilleir] Brewer's Guild Friday

Gilson, Matt (JSC-DI43)[UNITED SPACE ALLIANCE LLC] matt.gilson-1 at nasa.gov
Thu Aug 20 05:16:19 PDT 2009

Come one, come all!  The Loch Brewer's Guild will be meeting this Friday, at Madog's house.  If you started a batch last month, now is the time to bring it & do the next step.  If you didn't start a batch last month, now is the time to start one!

We'll get going at 6:30.  Email if you need directions.  If you can find the street, just look for the Loch Serpent in the front yard.

Madog

Matt Gilson
DI43 - Station EPS/TCS Training
Building 4N/284
281-244-8474

"The opinions expressed in this email are not necessarily those of NASA or of United Space Alliance...but I'm sure they'll see the light eventually."