[Loch-soilleir] Brewer's Guild Friday

Harriotte robinson harriotterobinson at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 20 08:18:46 PDT 2009

My Lord & kind teacher,
I will be attending. (I have possibly sent 1st email response to wrong address!)
I will need directions from I-45 and NASA Rd. 1.

As to started batches... 1) What about the sediment and transportation? 2) What about car heat while shopping at beer store and hospitaler meeting... Ice chests?

your soused servant,
Katherine Gyles