[Loch-soilleir] monthly reportings

Melissa Carter honeyfrog at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 06:04:47 PDT 2009

Greetings All,
This is a friendly reminder that all officer reports are due to me by the
5th of the month (that is 10 more days).  Please remember that you will be
sending the report to:

   1. Your regional officer
   2. me
   3. the B&B
   4. the chronicler

This should be your standard MO.  Also, as per this month's populace meeting
all guild principals and other artisans with A&S ish stuff to report need to
have that information to Centurion Madog by the 3rd so he can include that
in his report to me and the region  et al.

I'd like to thank everyone for the hard work they do behind the scenes to
keep the dream alive.  I would especially like to give word fame to our
newcomers for stepping into deputy positions at the last populace meeting.

Happily in Service,
HL Hedwig, seneschal