[Loch-soilleir] Special UFO night, by request!

Wyllow MacMuireadhaigh wyllowmacm at netscape.net
Thu Jan 15 22:46:02 PST 2009

Greetings to the scholars and artisans of the Loch!
I hope this missive finds you warm and dry, with good thatch overhead
and plenty of firewood to see you through Spring.

I have had a number of requests to have a UFO (Un-Finished Objects)
night this Monday, Jan 19th, so my house will be open to gather.
(207 Sweetgum, League City)  Come, share a cup of tea, stories of
valor of our new Prince, and the woes of red tape.

--in Service to the Dream,
H.L. Willoc mac Muirediag
PH: 281-316-0764

P.S. We might have a special guest or two.