[Loch-soilleir] Gulf Wars!

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 18 17:08:10 PST 2009

Gulf Wars is soon to find us.  Get Ready!

Mail in Pre-registration ends this month and Accepts pre-registration ends in the middle of February.  Pre-registration is the only way to guarantee land for camping at Gulf War.

Please contact His Excellency Stargate with your land requirements if you intend to camp in Coastal Lands.  He is the land steward this year.

Also, I am wanting to know if there is enough interest in forming a Loch Soilleir food group this year at Gulf War.  If you are interested, please contact me off list.

William