[Loch-soilleir] Open Offices.

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 19 09:23:42 PST 2009

Once again, We come before the Populace of the Loch as there are several offices opening up with in our Barony.

Both the Treasurer and Minister of Arts and Sciences need deputies now!

The office of Loch Treasurer will be coming open in the near future and Carmen needs a Deputy in place to transition the office over when her warrant is over.

Master Galen has informed Us that he may have to leave our Barony as he is looking at being transferred to another location.  So, he needs a Deputy to start in training to take over the Office in case this event does become reality.

Please note that these 2 offices are required for the Loch to retain its status as a Barony.  Please send in all the required documentation to the current holder of these positions, the Regional officer, and to Her Excellency and Myself.  Application forms can be found on the Kingdom Website.  We look forward to seeing these offices being filled as soon as possible.

In addition, We believe that all offices should have deputies.  Life has a way of creeping up on people and it is always good to have someone that can step in if needed.  It is also a way of learning the office to see if  you want to preform the duties of that office.

We encourage everyone to come forward to serve the Barony as an officer or deputy.  We like seeing new faces!

William