[Loch-soilleir] Schedule

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 19 13:04:04 PST 2009

Unto the Populace of the Loch.

I would take this time to remind you of the commitments the Barony has made that remain for this spring.

Co-sponsoring Coastal Invasion in February.

Feast Stewards for ths April Co-Baronial event with Stargate.

Event Stewarding the May Co-Baronial Championships with Stargate.

I know that when you add Crown Tourney, just past, We have bitten off a big bite of apple to chew on.  Fortuately, after this, we really do not have any more commitments until our event in October - (tentively) Loch-tober Fest.

Also, be ready for some discussions in the coming months about the structure and nature of our events.  We have some ideas that we would bring before the Populace next month with other ideas to follow.

On a personal note:

Katya and I really appreciate all the work that has and will be done this spring.

We do not say it enough but...

THE LOCH ROCKS!!!!

Thanks for all your help, you really do make our job easier.

William and Katya